- Everything you need to know about decluttering your desk and organizing files--both in your physical and digital space
- Valuable advice on how to plan your work days so you can have a well-balanced and productive week
- How to select the desk, chair, and lighting that are ideal for your needs
- Information tailored for cubicle, co-working spaces, working from home, and more
- Tips on how to get your coworkers involved in creating a beautifully organized breakroom, conference room, and lobby
Title: Title- Beautifully Organized at Work: Bring Order and Joy to Your Work Life So You Can Stay Calm, Relieve Stress, and Get More Done Each Day
Release date: 7/6/21
Book description: Bring peace and joy into your workspace as you learn how to declutter your office and mind and create a stress-free work environment.
Clutter and mess can distract you, stress you out, and get in the way of efficiently getting work done. That's why Beautifully Organized at Work was created to give you practical tips and tools for how to mindfully transform your workspace and get organized so you can feel better about your work and be better set up for success.
YouTube star and professional organizer Nikki Boyd, author of the bestselling book Beautifully Organized, brings her expert skills to this book
Professional organizer and YouTube sensation Nikki Boyd (creator of "At Home With Nikki") wants to help you bring order into your home. In her first best-selling book, Beautifully Organized, Nikki shared her tested advice for how to create a home with function and style. Now, in this new home organization planner, Nikki provides the life-changing systems and tools she uses to run a more clean, organized, and efficient household -- all in high-quality, linen-cover book with gold foil that will look beautiful on your coffee table or bookshelf.
- Home Management Essentials to keep your family and home running smoothly
- Daily, Monthly, and Spring Cleaning Checklists to stay on top of household chores
- Home Maintenance Schedules with seasonal to-do lists to keep everything inside and outside your home in working order
- File Organization Strategies to efficiently tackle clutter and safely store your most important documents
- School Worksheets to help your family stay organized through the academic year
... And so much more!
Using Nikki's proven tools and advice in this book, you and your family will soon be on your way to home organization success!
Title: Beautifully Organized Home Planner: The Ultimate Step-by-Step Guide to Organizing Your Home Life
Release date: March 24, 2020
Book description: Organize your life, family, and home using the essential tools, charts, and checklists in this beautiful linen-cover home organization planner!
"Nikki Boyd always offers the perfect combination of practical and elegant organization. Her new home planner does not disappoint. This planner is packed full of incredibly useful tools and resources to help you get your life organized, but it is also stunningly beautiful. A must have for organization." - Cassandra Aarssen, Author of "The Clutter Connection: How Your Personality Type Determines Why You Organize the Way You Do"
In Beautifully Organized: A Guide to Function and Style in Your Home, Nikki Boyd shares her best advice for how to create an organized, beautiful, and welcoming home. Nikki developed and honed her five essential steps to an organized home through her experience working as a professional organizer.
In Beautifully Organized, Nikki teaches you to:
- Assess your home to transform the spaces within to enhance your lifestyle
- Declutter and curate your possessions to keep what is useful and meaningful
- Clean with efficiency, adding an element of pleasure to everyday tasks
- Organize so you can find what you need, when you need it
- Beautify and decorate to create a welcoming atmosphere for family and friends
“It is my belief that an organized home guarantees a beautiful and fulfilling life.”
With her keen eye for detail and trademark warmth, Nikki guides readers through these steps, teaching how to graciously share your homes with family and friends to create treasured shared experiences and memories. Beautifully Organized is so much more than a home organization book—it’s a recipe for a beautiful, fulfilling life.
"Might hers rival the lifestyle brands of Stewart and Rachael Ray?"
-- Ebony Magazine
"If traditional methods of organizing, such as plastic totes and fabric boxes, do not spark joy for you, check out professional organizer Nikki Boyd's Beautifully Organized for ways to bring form and function together in your newly arranged space."
Title:Beautifully Organized: A Guide to Function and Style in Your Home
Release Date: April 2, 2019
“Professional organizer Nikki Boyd has a gift of transforming a space into a captivating work of art. She sprinkles a little bit of glam and a whole lot of functionality into every space she touches.”
-Toni Hammersley, A Bowl Full of Lemons, Author of The Complete Book of Home Organization